Sunday, October 10, 2010

Japan Revisited

I really missed Tokyo and Japan!

Mitsubishi's iMIEV, the first mass produced Electric Vehicle in the world

Visitors at Asakusa temple taking in the incense smoke, which is said to give good luck.

It's great to sit down at a cafe in town and while away the time drinking coffee and people-watching.

Wind power generator in Yokohama.

Mind boggling variety.

Nagoya castle

For lonely males on week-long work trips

My camera of choice (for now)

A return to Tokyo probably wouldn't be complete without meeting some of the people with whom I was there with. I suppose I was lucky that Xianna has just started work in Tokyo, after spending a year on the Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) programme. And Manuel, my mate from school during my Waseda days happened to be back in Tokyo for a brief two weeks for work. 

Xianna

Manuel

There wasn't much time to look around during this trip though. I didn't even have time to complete my souvenir shopping!

I'm actually back in Tokyo as I write this... I arrived here on holiday just yesterday afternoon, this time with Joanne. Good two weeks ahead... :)

No comments: