Saturday, March 6, 2010

Going brown-eyed

I don't like Korean dramas. Not only are they overly long, with boring plotlines, they have virtually bumped off all Japan-related programming on the free-to-all channels in Singapore since quite a few years back. And the worse thing is, their popularity don't seem to be on the wane at all! 

By extension, I don't like Korean songs as well. 

But when you give me a chance to attend and photograph a concert by the four hot Korean girls from pop sensation Brown Eyed Girls, how can I say no? Haha. 

The concert was held on Feb 27 (Sat) at Zouk. My only gripe was that it was really quite a short concert, with only eight songs and a couple of boring interludes in the form of a games segment and a guest performance by a Korean guy called Lee An.

Some of the shots I liked: 

DSC_8636

DSC_8647

DSC_8700

DSC_8733

DSC_8998
© Lin Zhaowei, 2010.

Many thanks to U-Gene and Deborah for making this possible. It was a fantastic evening. 

Before the concert started, the organisers played some Korean songs to entertain the crowd. Some of the songs were actually quite catchy. 

But I still bear the grudge of losing my Japanese dramas on TV.

No comments: