Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slide of Stone

Playgrounds are fascinating. And it's even more fascinating when you stumble upon a very old, disused one in an old estate.

I learnt about this place at Buona Vista when I joined my university photo club SMUSAIC for a walkabout shoot back in January, which was the first time I used my camera in 2010. We went about in groups, but as it happened, I lost my group and wondered here myself, after getting some directions from a few residents. 

img023

img020

img024

img027
© Lin Zhaowei, 2010.

On another note, I stumbled upon some photos of abandoned places around the world, when I was looking for story ideas for a trip to Japan. (The trip is now on hold due to work commitments, however) The amusement park series were particularly interesting. Check it out!

No comments: