Sunday, June 7, 2009

Grad Trip - Photo of the Day 28

May 19, a day spent walking about Naples. Some places we went to include: Gesu Nuovo, Basilica di Santa Chiara and the Duomo. We also went for the Naples Underground tour, which I had gone for two days ago. In addition, we visited the La Pignasecca street market, which according to Lonely Planet, is the oldest and best market in Naples.

On the photography front, I'd decided that I would stick to my 60mm for the day, and the only time I changed lenses was when R asked me to help her take some shots of interiors (her battery had died). I concluded that shooting is sometimes easier and more fun if you just stick to your favourite lens.

Some shots of La Pignasecca:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My photo of the day was taken in the Basilica di Santa Chiara:

Photobucket
© Lin Zhaowei, 2009.

Wanted to do some shopping on this day, but didn't have the time in the end. Sigh.


2 comments:

Joan said...

Love the photo of the day?
What's the reflection?

Unknown said...

Heh. It was actually a small room with a diorama depicting some Biblical scenes, and the reflection in the glass was very strong. That's my friend standing in front of the entrance to the room.