Saturday, May 16, 2009

Grad Trip - Photo of the Day 17

May 8, explored the ruins of Paestum. Took me a while to find the place -- got there with the help of fellow lost tourists. The ruins are quite spectacular but somehow I wasn't as thrilled as I thought I would be. I guess my photographic interests have really shifted more into portraiture and still-life. Anyway, here are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All taken with the 16-85mm and polariser. I'm finally rediscovering the joy of shooting with a polariser... And here's my favourite of the day:

Photobucket
© Lin Zhaowei, 2009.

By around 2pm I had seen just about everything (including a tour of the museum) and headed back to my hostel, where I took a nap before heading out for a quick bite in the early evening. Spent the rest of the evening munching on some really cheap baguette (0.87 euros for three 12-inch ones!?) and clearing up pictures.

No comments: