Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grad Trip - Photo of the Day 21

May 12, took a walk with the Gods. Kind of. I signed up for a hiking tour of the Path of the Gods, which started from neighbouring Praiano town and ends at Positano, where I was putting up. The climb was a little tiring but once up there, the path is flat and the views are stunning. Just make sure you don't fall off -- the path runs along many sheer cliffs. Some views along the way:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before the end of the walk, we had lunch at Trattoria Santa Croce, a small family-run eatery in Nocelle, a small, sleepy town above Positano. This is where I had the best pasta I ate during my entire trip -- paccheri with shrimp and rocket:

Photobucket
© Lin Zhaowei, 2009.

It's my photo of the day simply because it's the best pasta I've ever had. Haha. It's a very simple dish but it just tasted so good.

I reached my hostel at around 4pm that evening, and just rested there for the rest of the day. The walk took a lot out of me!

No comments: