Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grad Trip - Photo of the Day 23

May 14, the day that started out great and ended terribly. I took a boat trip around the island that morning, and took some of the best landscape pictures for the entire trip. Then in the afternoon, after I inserted my Sandisk Ultra II SD card into a photo printing machine somewhere in town, the card got corrupted and can't be read anymore.

At least I still have my Lexar. Couldn't do anything about the spoilt card, so I slipped in the Lexar, then went on to take a walk about town. This photo was taken from Anacapri:

Photobucket
© Lin Zhaowei, 2009.

You can see Marina Grande, as well as parts of the Sorrento Peninsular. Too bad I wasn't really in the mood to appreciate the views that evening...

2 comments:

Sophia said...

OMG that sucks big time.
i lost 2gb/4days worth of my proudest shots and best memories from my trip too. why do these things have to happen huh.

we can mourn together :(

Unknown said...

yeah it hurts! and data recovery will cost about S$400 to 800. grr.

but if your memory card's spoilt, at least try to get the maker to give you a replacement...